- How to confirm Wellness Discount Requirements are met
- arbenefits.org Portal Login
- 2020 Active With Wellness Rates
- 2020 Active Without Wellness Rates
- 2020 Non-Medicare Retiree Rates
- 2020 Medicare Primary Retiree Rates
- 2020 COBRA Rates
- 2020 Health Insurance - Open Enrollment Oct. 1-31, 2019
- How to find Doctors/Clinics within the Health Advantage BASIC, CLASSIC, or PREMIUM policies
WELLNESS DISCOUNT & CLINICS
Primary Health Insurance (AR Benefits /EBD) Wellness Discount Deadline 10/31/2019
REMINDER if using PCP:
Both employee and covered spouse must complete the survey and Primary Care Physician (PCP) visit and formif they did not participate in the onsite Catapult Clinic clinic.
Online Assessment Instructions:
Choose the Health Risk Assessment button at bottom of this link
When using your PCP, this form must be completed and submitted for both employee and covered spouse:
AR Benefits Primary Care Provider Form
Discount Requirement Scenarios A , B, or C
A) All employees or covered spouses who use their Primary Care Physician for Wellness Assessment MUST have their PCP complete this form and it is the responsibility of the EMPLOYEE to submit completed form to the email address at the bottom of this form BEFORE October 31, 2019. This is required to ensure your discount is applied.
B) Employees utilizing the onsite Catapult Wellness Clinics are not required to do this. Your Catapult session completes and submits all requirements for the discount.
C) If Employee or Employee's covered spouse is PREGNANT and cannot complete the Catapult assessment:
Your OB-GYN is to complete all the "Non-Lab" information on this form and check the highlighted box. Employees are responsible for submitting to ARbenefits using the email or fax# on the form.
Important Links for CATAPULT HEALTH Onsite Wellness Check Clinics:
Online Scheduler – www.TimeConfirm.com/ARBenefits (REGISTER NOW)
Catapult Customer Support – email@example.com – Support for associates who need further assistance with their appointment before and after their checkup.
West Memphis School District Clinics Schedule . (Clinics are for employees and spouses covered under school insurance.)
SUPPLEMENTAL HEALTH (Payroll Deduction)
- 2020 EBI/JTS "Cafeteria Plan" Health Insurance - Open Enrollment January 2020
- How to find Doctors/Clinics covered within Delta Dental & Vision plan
SUPPLEMENTAL HEALTH (Personal EFT)
AFLAC - Representative Chris Cash