The West Memphis School District Technology Departments strives to provide excellent customer service while taking care of your technology needs. The department provides support to multiple areas and assistance from troubleshooting, help-desk calls, to network support for 11 school and administrative offices. The technology staff is actively engaged o keep your schools operations functioning at a high level. We look forward to consulting and working with you to foster seamless integrations into the classrooms and buildings.
We believe in utilizing technology to enrich and inspire learning and teaching for all students and staff.
Bruce Lemmon Jr.
Director of Technology
E2E - IT Edu. Consultant / AWM & Weaver
District - IT Support Tech
Title 1 - Instructional Coord. / Bragg & Faulk
District- IT Support Tech Wonder Jr/ East Jr
District - Network Admin
District - Lead IT Support Technician
E2E - Consultant Manager / AWM
District- IT Support Richland / West
E2E - IT Educational Consultant / AWM
E2E - IT Educational Consultant / Maddux
Technology Support Wmsd.mojohelpdesk.com
1. Be sure to place your laptop in a secured place at home and/or school.
2. Be sure to power off projectors and smart boards when not in use.
3. ***Make sure you connect to WMSD and/or GUEST WIRELESS for WIFI ***
4. Google is one of your best friends. Very helpful in emergency situations.
5. Shut down your laptop at the end of the day for possible updates.
Technology | 410 West Tyler, Suite A | West Memphis, AR 72301 | Phone: 870-732-8565