The West Memphis School District Technology Departments strives to provide excellent customer service while taking care of your technology needs. The department provides support to multiple areas and assistance from troubleshooting, helpdesk calls, to network support for 11 school and administrative offices. The technology staff is actively engaged o keep your schools operations functioning at a high level. We look forward to consulting and working with you to foster seamless integrations into the classrooms and buildings.
We believe in utilizing technology to enrich and inspire learning and teaching for all students and staff.
Director of Technology
Bruce Lemmon - District
IT Support Tech / Wonder & East Jr
Bruce Peden – Title 1
Instructional Coordinator / Bragg & Faulk
Charles Jackson - District
Network Admin / Richland
Charmaine Taylor - District
Lead IT Support Tech. / L.R. Jackson & Wonder Elem
Drew Cordell - E2E
IT Educational Consultant/ AWM & Weaver
Ebony Tomlin – E2E
IT Educational Consultant Manager / AWM
Jonathan Horton – E2E
IT Educational Consultant / AWM
Tyler Kinder - District
Network Admin / West Jr
Unika Felton-Mack – E2E
IT Educational Consultant / Maddux
1. Be sure to place your laptop in a secure place at home and school.
2. Be sure to power off projectors and smart boards when not in use.
3. ****Make sure you connect to WMSD WIRELESS WIFI ****
4. Google is one of your best friends. Very helpful in emergency situations.
5. Shut down your laptop at the end of the day.