Registration information is needed by our district in order to make important decisions regarding staffing at our schools. Arkansas Division of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) class-size standards limit the number of students in a classroom for each teacher based on the grade-level student. Kindergarten classrooms are limited to 20 or fewer students. Classrooms of students in Grades 1-3 are limited to 25 students. Classes of students in Grades 4-6 are limited to 28. Secondary classrooms (Grades 7-12) are limited to 30.
For this reason, we ask that you promptly and accurately fill out the registration information.
- You will be asked to create an account with a username and password.
- The account is meant to be created by an adult family member. It is important to create only one account per household so that the system will be able to save and access your information correctly.
- During this process, you will be asked for an email address. If you do not have an email address, you maycreate a free one using Gmail or Yahoo.
- If you are a parent and an employee of West Memphis School District, you CAN NOT use your wmsd.net email account.
- IMPORTANT: Write down the username and password you created for future use.